- Safe : ABB MCB’s have finger touch proof terminals conforming to IP20 degree of protection. Hence ABB MCB’s prevent from electrical shock when it contacts human body.
- Tropicalization : These MCB’s are tropicalized, hence they are safe to use in high humid environment.
- Standards : Double Pole
- Tripping Characteristics : C Curve
- Rated Current : upto 10A
- Rated Voltage : 400/415 V AC
- Max Operating Voltage : 400 V AC
- Min Operating Voltage : 12 V AC
- Rated Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Rated Short – Circuit Capacity : 10kA
- Over Voltage Category : lll
- Pollution Degree : 2
This 10A DP C-Curve 10kA MCB is a two pole highly durable MCB with finger touch proof terminals conforming to IP20 degree of protection. It is used in Single Phase Supply to break the phase as well as neutral. Moreover, it is ideal for the protection against overload and short circuit for Motor and other Inductive loads.
|Product Category||Double Pole MCB|
|Rated Short-Circuit Capacity||10kA|
|Rated Operating Voltage Ue||440V|
|Nominal Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Mounting Type||On symmetric rail EN/IEC 60715 or DIN 35 rail.|
|Package Contents||1 DP MCB|
|Material||Halogens-free plastic materials|
|Warranty||2yrs (on manufacturing defect)|