- Safe : ABB MCB’s have insulated terminals conforming to IP20 degree of protection. Hence ABB MCB’s prevent electrical shock even when it comes in touch with human body.
- Tropicalization: These MCB’s are tropicalized, hence safe to use in humid environment.
- Standards : Single Pole
- Tripping Characteristics : C Curve
- Rated Current : upto 40A
- Rated Voltage : 230/400/415 V AC
- Max Operating Voltage : 253 V AC
- Min Operating Voltage : 12 V AC
- Rated Frequency : 50/60 Hz
- Rated Short – Circuit Capacity : 10Ka
- Over Voltage Category : lll
- Pollution Degree : 2
This 40A SP C-Curve 10kA MCB is a single pole highly durable MCB with finger touch proof terminals conforming to IP20 degree of protection. It is used in Single Phase Supply to break the phase only. It is ideal for the protection against overload and short circuit for Lighting & other Domestic Loads.
|Product Category||Single Pole MCB|
|Rated Short-Circuit Capacity||10kA|
|Rated Operating Voltage Ue||440V|
|Nominal Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Mounting Type||On symmetric rail EN/IEC 60715 or DIN 35 rail.|
|Package Contents||1 SP MCB|
|Material||Halogens-free plastic materials|
|Warranty||2yrs (on manufacturing defect)|